Objective is to train technical personnel interested in submitting PRTs and subsequent JRP proposals for the 2018 EMPIR Research Potential on features of the call, in order to ensure that proposals submitted conform fully to the call scope and EURAMET’s expectations for strategic PRTs. The overall aim is to increase the quality of proposals and resulting projects.
The ideas to be addressed by PRTs will be identified during the 2017 BOD-WGCB meeting (25/26 October in Vilnius). Other ideas are welcome as well.
Who should attend
technical personnel interested in submitting PRTs and subsequent JRP proposals for the 2018 EMPIR Research Potential
- Research Potential Call: Explanation of concepts, scope and expectations of EURAMET
- Explanation of evaluation of proposals and projects
- Presentations by coordinator of a RPT project: forming the idea, drafting the PRTs and JRP proposals and implementation with lessons learned
- Step by step drafting of a RPT PRT with demonstration of successful PRTs by example
- Writing a RPT Project Proposal with examples of successful JRP proposals (achieving the logical progression from objectives to work packages, tasks and deliverables to outcome and impact)
- PRT Drafting Workshop
- Practical exercises – Group/individual drafting PRTs
- Presentation of the outcome, discussion
- Round table discussion
Lecturers at the workshop
- Fiona Redgrave, EURAMET MSU
- Miruna Dobre, SDM, Research Potential Guardian
- Paola Fisicaro, LNE
- Omer Altan, TUBITAK UME, BOD-WGCB Convenor
- Tanasko Tasić, EURAMET CB Officer
EURAMET NMIs and DIs; further participants according to places available and on invitation.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary. Maximal number of participants is 20. Please register here.
Registration will be open until Friday, 17 November 2017. However, the registration may be closed earlier if all available places are filled.
Information about accommodation and local transportation is available here.
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.