The EURAMET / DMDM / SP / IMT Training on Determination of hydraulic pressure will be held at DMDM, Mike Alasa 14 in Belgrade (Serbia); 27 February to 1 March 2017
Who should attend
Staff of laboratories for hydraulic pressure measurement with basic experience.
1. Theory of the working principle of pressure balances
2. Guidance literature including standards and guidelines
3. Practical training of using a pressure balance
4. Calculations of pressure generated by the pressure balance
5. Uncertainty calculations
6. Cross-floating techniques when calibrating a pressure balance
The trainers are:
Dr Fredrik Arrhén, SP (Sweden)
Dr Janez Šetina, MIRS/IMT/LMT (Slovenia)
Maximal number of participants is 10.
Registration is now closed since all available places are filled.
Host of the training has pre-reserved certain number of rooms in the Hotel Excelsior. Participants wanting to stay in this hotel please use the registration form.
The description of the way from the hotel to DMDM you can find here.
Information on other accommodation possibilities and transfer is available in:
Logistic information (accommodation and transfer)
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić