Please type a search term (at least two characters)
BoD WORKING GROUP FOR CAPACITY BUILDING
The objective of this working group is to underpin the vision of a coherent, efficient, sustainable and integrated European metrology network by assisting all EURAMET members, especially new and emerging members, in the development of their national metrology infrastructure.
The BOD-WGCB was established to:
- Identify and propose capacity building measures for EURAMET members, in particular for emerging and small National Metrology Institutes and Designated Institutes.
- Promote the development of a sustainable metrology infrastructure in the countries of the new and emerging EURAMET Members.
- Facilitate and accelerate the integration of member NMIs and DIs into EURAMET's activities and bridge the gap between the less- and more-advanced NMIs and DIs.
- Share metrological expertise between established member institutes and new and emerging EURAMET Members.
- Improve the management and planning in the participating institutes (i.e. strategy development, smart specialisation, sharing of resources at both national and international levels, consolidation of the existing measurement capabilities).
- Raise awareness about the developments in metrology and the quality infrastructure in the countries of the new and emerging EURAMET Members and Associates.
- Raise awareness of research and innovation in metrology and promote research cooperation between its members.
- Encourage the development of and cooperation in activities related to metrology between EURAMET and WELMEC.
- Encourage and facilitate closer collaboration and partnership between quality infrastructure institutions at the national level.