Please type a search term (at least two characters)
The Management Support Unit (MSU) is a dynamic team within NPL, administering European metrology research programmes on behalf of EURAMET eV, jointly funded by the European Union and participating countries.
The programmes are expected to run until 2033 and support pan-European collaborative research projects in measurement science. As a Project Officer, you’ll take responsibility for a wide range of programme management duties, from developing calls for funding, through project evaluation and grant negotiation to project monitoring, closure and impact demonstration - dealing with everything effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for two Project Officers to join our team administering European metrology research funding programmes. You will work closely with colleagues and assist the research community supported by the programmes. More specifically, you will be involved in:
• Preparing documents for funding calls
• Preparing proposal evaluation documents
• Organising and facilitating the proposal evaluation process
• Negotiating funding grants
• Monitoring funded projects
• Demonstrating impact from projects
• Providing support to the research community bidding for and delivering projects
• Supporting the programme management committee
• Reporting to the European Commission
The role is based at NPL in Teddington, UK, although there are opportunities to work partly from home under a Hybrid Working scheme. When prevailing conditions allow, the role will also include travel within Europe.
For more information and to apply for the post, please go to:
Closing date for applications is 7 October 2021.